Unmatched Accuracy and Versatility
The FIDA technology enables you to carry out analyses that are often impossible using other technologies. It is easy to get started. We install the Fidabio instrument and provide you with thorough training. Many users are getting new insights already the first day after the installation!
The Fidabio product portfolio includes:
- Fida 1 platform, incl. high resolution detector, computer and our Fidabio Software Suite
- Range of additional detector wavelengths
- Fidabio consumables, incl. dedicated plasticware, coated and uncoated capillaries
- Dedicated Fidabio kits
- Size range: 0.5-1,000 nm Dh
- CV: < 5%
- Sensitivity: 0.1 nM Alexa 488
- Autosampler: 0.3 – 2 mL vials/2 x 96 well plates
- Detector: LED 488 nm – others available
- Sample vol.: 4 μl analyte/40 nl ligand
- Run times: 3-10 min. depending on size of compound
- Temperature: 4-55° C
- Buffer: No buffer constraints
- Runs per capillary: 192
The Fida 1 is broadly compatible with existing lab equipment and chemistries.
- Fidabio plasticware, incl. vials, caps, plates etc.
- Fidabio capillaries
- Fidabio Coating Reagents
- Fidabio assay development kit
- Fidabio fluorescence tag kit (BETA available)
Many more kits to come
If there is something particular, you are looking for?
Please let us know.
From assay design to reports in minutes
Seemless Fidabio – Opentrons Integration for Sample Preparation
Fidabio is constantly working on streamlining workflows and developing enhancements of the Fidabio Software Suite for assay simulation & design, instrument control, analysis and reporting. In Tech Note # 7, we have described how our built-in integration with Opentrons enables users to directly port concentration series, stocks, indicator concentrations etc. generated by the Fidabio assay simulation & design module onto an Opentrons robot.