Unmet Accuracy and Versatility
The FIDA technology enables you to carry out analyses that are often impossible using other technologies. It is easy to get started. We install the Fidabio instrument and provide you with thorough training. Many users are getting new insights already the first day after the installation!
The Fidabio product portfolio includes:
- Fida 1 platform, incl. high resolution detector, computer and our Fidabio Software Suite
- Range of additional detector wavelengths
- Fidabio consumables, incl. dedicated plasticware, coated and uncoated capillaries
- Dedicated Fidabio kits
- Size range: 0.5-1,000 nm Dh
- CV: < 5%
- Sensitivity: 0.1 nM Alexa 488
- Autosampler: 0.3 – 2mL vials/2 x 96 well plates
- Detector: LED 488 nm – others available
- Sample vol.: 4 ul analyte/40 nl ligand
- Run times: 3-10 min. depending on size of compound
- Temperature: 4-55° C
- Buffer: No buffer constraints
- Runs per capillary: 192
The Fida 1 is broadly compatible with existing lab equipment and chemistries.
- Fidabio plasticware, incl. vials, caps, plates etc.
- Uncoated Fidabio capillaries
- Coated Fidabio capillaries
- Fidabio assay development kit
- Fidabio fluorescence tag kit (BETA available)
Many more kits to come
If there is something particular, you are looking for?
Please let us know.