Fidabio Advanced Courses
Get the Most out of Your Fida 1
All Fida 1 users experience that they get great data after just a brief introduction to the platform. The purpose of the Fidabio Advanced Courses is to enable users to untap the full potential of their FIDA platform and get the full benefit of all the new features and applications.
Is it for you?
Whether you have been using FIDA for many years or you performed your first few assays, this course will greatly benefit you as:
- You will gain the knowledge that will allow you to extract the multitude of information that is present in Fida 1 data
- You will learn about new features of the Fidabio software
- You will network with the global FIDA community
- Assay optimization: labelling strategies, pressure control, etc
- Ensuring optimal data – from any kind of sample (hands-on session)
- Know the stability of your protein sample (hands-on session)
- User cases. The course gives you the chance to discuss your specific case.
The program will be sent to the participants 1 week before the course.
Participation in the next Advanced Course on the calendar is free. Accommodation is not included.
Dates and registration
- January 26-27, 2023 – event full
- May 11-12, 2023
- July 6-7, 2023
- September 14-15, 2023
- November 23-24, 2023
The courses take place in the Fidabio office in Copenhagen. Address: Generatorvej 6, 1st floor, 2860 Søborg, Denmark
Register for the next Advanced Course:
Please fill out the form below if you want to receive our newsletter