We are delighted to invite you to our 2nd User Group Meeting – an exclusive event for Fida technology users, during which you will be able to get trained and get new insights on how you can use your Fida platform to the fullest. The event setup is a mix of presentations and small knowledge – dissemination sessions, during which you will be able to learn from our Fida experts, as well as other users!
100% of previous edition’s participants rated their experience as either excellent or very good.
Who are our key note speakers?
- Andreas Laustsen, Professor, Tropical Pharmacology DTU, “Discovery and characterization of antibodies and nanobodies against toxins from bacteria and venomous animals”
- Duncan Smith, Senior Scientist, Peak Proteins, “FIDA at Peak proteins – Six months later”
- Andrew Quigley, Membrane Protein Lab Group Leader, Diamond Light Source, – ”Using Flow Induced Dispersion Analysis to support integrative membrane protein structural biology.”
What can attending this event give you?
- Access to expertise of worldwide renown experts
- Advice and support from other Fida 1 users and our in-house specialists
- New insights = innovation = inspiration
- New, valuable connections
- All the above in pleasant environment of Odd Fellow’s Mansion, with fun evening activities, and delicious New Scandinavian cuisine
What’s the plan?
Note: This is a truly user-oriented meeting – this means that the topics will be chosen based on the results of the survey that you fill in upon signing up. We want to make sure that the meeting is as relevant to you, as possible. Press ”reserve a spot” to sign up and choose your preferred topics.
08.45 Coffee & Pastry
09.00 Welcome & Intro
09.15 Key Speaker Presentation:
- Andreas Laustsen, Professor, Tropical Pharmacology DTU, Discovery and characterization of antibodies and nanobodies against toxins from bacteria and venomous animals
10.00 User presentations
- Markus Gräler Monitoring the association of sphingosine 1-phosphate (S1P) with carrier proteins in patient samples
- Jan Nowak Grafting additional binding sites on nanobodies to form ternary complexes for better cryo-EM
11.10 User Presentations
- Anthony Legrand Liquid-liquid phase separation’
- Casper de Lichtenberg In vitro label free ligand binding to a GPCR
12.00 Lunch & Network
13.00 Key Speaker Presentation:
- Duncan Smith, Senior Scientist, Peak Proteins, FIDA at Peak proteins – Six months later
- Track 1: Kritika Ray Checking your sample quality
- Track 2: Emil G P Stender Fida 1 assay design
- Track 1: Adam Hundahl Evaluating raw data
- Track 2: Emil G P Stender Ternary Complexes
16.30 Wrap-up & Day 1 Celebration
17.30 Explore Copenhagen – Danish Viking Tour!
19.00 Dinner and networking time – we have something special for you – the dinner will be held in the premises of Danish National Museum. It is your in a lifetime opportunity to stay in a museum after closing! 😉
08.30 Coffee & Pastry
09.00 Key Speakers Presentation:
- Andrew Quigley, Membrane Protein Lab Group Leader, Diamond Light Source, – Using Flow Induced Dispersion Analysis to support integrative membrane protein structural biology.
09:45 User Presentation
- Prince Prabhu Rajaiah Phase separation studies comparing DLS and FIDA results
- Track 1: Kritika Ray Dealing with aggregates
- Track 2: Adam Hundahl Protein Quantification in impure samples
13.00 CSO Henrik Jensen – Latest and upcoming updates
13:30 Networking & optional 1-1 session with a Fidabio Scientist – bring your own data!
14:30 Wrap up and closure
What topics can you choose from at the sign up? See the list below:
- When to use Fida 1 vs other technologies?
- Label vs. label free assays
- Fida 1 assay design – fundamental considerations
- Checking your sample quality
- Dealing with aggregates
- Labelling strategies
- Working with sticky materials (minimizing adsorption)
- Protein quantification in unpure samples
- Characterizing ternary complexes (Bi-specifics/TPD)
- CRISPR assays with Fida 1
- LLPS assays with Fida 1
- Working with particles and >20 nm complexes
- Evaluating raw data
- Mathematical modelling of derived data
- Membrane proteins – Binding assays, QC, Detergent screening
- Agglutination & Polyclonal Ab’s
In case of any doubts, please feel free to send us your questions at email@example.com
Note: Final sign up deadline is 24th of February!
If you can’t use paypall, use this link to pay by card: https://buy.stripe.com/aEUcPkeyK7hW9nGbIS and mark ”invoice” as a payment method.