Rapid, Precise Information for Fast and Safe Drug Development
Based on our revolutionary, patented FIDA technology, Fidabio offers rapid, precise information on complex binding interactions and concentration of proteins, particles up to 1,000 nm Dh, antibodies, and other biomolecules.
The core measurements of the FIDA technology, or Flow-Induced-Dispersion- Analysis, are very precise and reproducible, absolute detections of hydrodynamic radii directly in plasma, serum, fermentation media, cell lysate etc. with accuracies of +/- 5 %, coefficient of variations of <5 % and a sensitivity of 0.1 nM FITC type tags. The instrument is fully automated for vials or 2 x 96 wells plates with end-to-end temperature control from 4-55 °C controllable in increments of 0.1 °C. Each test only requires a few hundred nanoliters of sample material.
The FIDA technology provides significant advantages over current technologies in terms of data quality, cost, versatility and time.
In other words, Fidabio enables scientists and researchers to carry out tests that are impossible using current technologies leading to faster and safer drug development.
- Oligomeric state
- Ternary complex formation
- Fraction bound
- Conformational changes
- Multiple bindings
- Quantification in complex solutions
- Functional interactions
- Affinity constants
- Molecular size / hydrodynamic diameter (0.5-1,000 Dh)
- Diffusion coefficient
Dedicated applications sites
- Fidabio Clone Selection Assay: Protein expression level and affinity directly in fermentation media without purification (pdf)
- Protein Oligomerization: Easy and Accurate Determination in Plasma and Buffer (pdf)
- Correlating supramolecular behavior in buffer and plasma (pdf)
- Easy and Rapid Assessment of Protein Ubiquitination, e.g. in PROTAC Development (pdf)
- Targeted Protein degradation – Full characterization of ternary complexes (pdf)
- Characterisation of Conformational Change (pdf)
- Ligand-binding characterization of Nanodisc- embedded GPCR (β2AR) (pdf)
- Characterization of peptide-liposome interactions in-solution (pdf)
- Assessment of protein stability and functionality by Flow Induced Dispersion Analysis (pdf)
- Selective quantification of IgG directly in F12 fermentation media (pdf)
- Detection of auto-antibodies in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus patients (pdf)
- Fidabio PDB Correlator (pdf)
Posters and infographics:
- Size-based characterization of peptide-liposome interactions (pdf)
- Probing non-Covalent Interactions and Quantifying of large Biomolecules (pdf)
- Protein quantification in plasma and for probing immune responses (pdf)
- Oligomerization Infographic (pdf)
- LLPS Infographic (pdf)
- Fidabio PDB Correlator Infographic (pdf)
- VHH Clone Selection Infographic (pdf)
Analysis of Large Particles
The FIDA technology allows the analysis of proteins and particles 0.5 to 1,000 nm in diameter. This enables analysis of exosomes, liposomes, vaccines, viral vectors, membrane-embedded proteins, intrinsically disordered proteins et. al.
With the Fidabio instrument you can amongst others analyse interactions between targets and membrane proteins and vaccines, characterization of exosomes, liposome and IDPs, quantification of specific exosomes in plasma, quantification of viral vectors in fermentation media etc.
Analysis Directly in Complex Matrices
It is well-known that detection in a buffer, sample preparations and immobilization from time to time impact the data reliability. Detection directly under native conditions ensures you that your decisions are based on the most biologically accurate data.
The FIDA technology is based on in-solution measurements. You can analyze directly in plasma, serum, cell lysate, fermentation media, CHO cells et al. Background noise is eliminated by an automatic adjustment of the baseline and the risk of adsorption is management with our advanced, proprietary capillary coating.
In-solution Validation of Immobilization Data
SPR and BLI are industry standards and are widely used for amongst others affinity Kd determination. Though often robust and reliable, occasionally the surface immobilization might result in difficult-to-interpret artefacts due to mass transport limitations.
With easy setup and validation of new assays and the consumption of only a few hundred nanoliters of sample material, the Fidabio instrument offers a possibility of fast and accurate orthogonal validation of Kd data generated with SPR, BLI etc.